Friday, September 30, 2016

What's in the Bible-week 4

This week we watched Volume 1 episode 2 again, with a focus on Primeval History (Genesis 1-11).  (Don't miss the Bentley Brothers singing about Genesis!)  I had fun with this page as I scoured the internet to find interactive foldables to put on this page.  When I first thought up this book, I didn't know I was going to blog, so I didn't save all the websites where I "borrowed" ideas.  I will try and find them all and link them, but my apologies if I can't find something anymore.  Just know that 99% of my ideas came from others more creative than myself. This week we just did the first page-primeval history.



Note: I counted back 66 pages from the back of the book (one two page spread for each book of the Bible) because I wanted to leave the front pages for all the extras.  I know I'll have blank pages, but that's OK.

  • Days of creation accordian foldable-You will get lost in delight with the creativity on this website!  I reduced this by 50%
  • Adam and Eve printable-I printed these in color at 30% and laminated them.  I used mini-velcro so the clothes could come off and on.  I'm kind of obsessed with how cute these little felt printables are!!  Check our the other ones on the website too.
  • Noah flood wheel-Lots of great resources on this sight too.  I printed this at 50% and put it onto cardstock.
  • Tower of babel inpiration
  • I also reduced p. 10-15 in the What's in the Bible coloring book about 30%  and made a mini-coloring book that tell the stories Genesis 1-11.

No comments: