Sunday, December 7, 2008

Week 11

I am excited to start on the Renaissance. I love the Renaissance artists and I'm looking forward to studying about them again. Annsley made me so happy the other day. She said, "I can't wait until we can go to Rome and see all the art and architecture there!" And, I can't wait to take her some day.

History: The focus this week is an introduction to the Renaissance, looking specifically at some of the early Renaissance artists.







Literature:







Fine Arts:







Dication: This week we used a portion of the World Book about the Renaissance.

Geography: Our map this week covered Renaissance Italy.

Timeline: Our timeline figures were

Fine Arts: We learned about single point and double point perspective. Here are some single point perspective drawings that we did.















Here is our perspectograph. Sorry about the blurry photograph!















No comments: